Thursday, December 4, 2008

The pics as promised

Our Christmas wreath...... blue and silver are my favorite Christmas colors.

Corban's room is finished!!!!!!!
Detailed shot of my secret sister's wreath. These are her favorite Christmas colors.


The whole wreath.




The preggo club. April, on the left, went today and they were thinking they were going to induce but they decided to give her another week. Amanda is in the middle, she is exactly one month behind me. Say a little prayer for her she has been having contractions this week and it is WAY too early. The really HOTT babe is, duh, me. I'm kidding. So, from left to right we will have Gracie next week sometime, Will in March and Corban in Febuary!

I don't have a pic of the car seat yet. It is in the explorer and Eric took it to a chamber meeting tonight... so I will have to remember to post it later but it is so cute!



1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

Have you kept this creativity hidden or something? I had no clue! Awesome job!