If you look at the top layer of Aaron's cake, um, lets just say something isn't right... and I am not a cake decorator... just an expert taster.I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
The leaning cakes.....
I know I posted about Aaron's wedding and the leaning cakes but I couldn't remember if I ever posted the pictures of them. After a conversation with Val and Jeni I decided to repost.... that is if I ever posted. Both cakes came form the same Publix, but I don't know which one. The brides cake was waaaaaaaayyyyyyy worse than the groom's cake. I bet most people didn't notice Aaron's cake but you couldn't help but notice Brittny's cake. The "bright" wedding planner actually told her about her cake 30min. BEFORE the wedding! Lets just say that was the quickest make-up touch-up job I have ever seen. Nothing like bawling your eyes out right before you walk down the isle!!!!! They did turn the cake so it was at its best angle.
If you look at the top layer of Aaron's cake, um, lets just say something isn't right... and I am not a cake decorator... just an expert taster.
If you look at the top layer of Aaron's cake, um, lets just say something isn't right... and I am not a cake decorator... just an expert taster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is just something to laugh about in a few years. I honestly can't tell they are leaning.
The florist put the flowers on there last second while the ceremony was going on, which saved the cake. The top layer of the brides cake was supposed to be lifted, but they couldn't because it would fall and ther cake topper is sitting next to the cake because it wouldn't hold that either.....
Post a Comment