Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Rear!!!!!!

I know, thats not how it goes but it is what I have always said. Why you ask? Because everyone makes a new years resolution to lose weight, therefore the new rear. I figure if you got one then you must have wanted it real bad and it will make you happy...... ok, maybe I am a little spacy due to lack of sleep.


SOMEONE and their DADDY woke me up "playing" at 4:45 this morning, oh, I am not bitter, just TIRED!!!! The past few nights have been pretty restless due to a growing baby and I can now feel every move... well, maybe not but it feels like it. Not to mention the kicks and pushes are much harder, not that I am fussing I just want him to sleep at least some of the night. They say girls are not as active......


To add on or not to add on. That is the question. Eric and I are refinancing the house. We qualified for 4.5% interest rate which is great but we are thinking about adding on. We have a friend who's dad is a contractor and we are be getting a guesstamate so we can see what the payments would be......


Still waiting to hear about city council.....


Eric handed the gavel over to the new chamber president.... oh, am I looking forward to him not being gone every night!!!!!!!


Eric is leaving tomorrow for Fl. to visit his Granny and some other family, he will not be back till Sunday, pray all goes well....


And we're off to church for a party!!!!! The women kick butt in catchphrase.... I don't expect tonight to be any different....

No comments: