Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All Aboard!

Last night we went on the polar express. I am an awful person cuz I didn't grab my camera. This year we went with a friend of mine from school, Sandy, and her husband Jonathan, their son Jase is almost 2. We had so much fun! Jase didn't exactly like Santa, at all, unless he was waving hello or bye to him. This year we were in the car with the narrator, he was great. He is so animated and, yes really plays the guitar, it is not a recording. We knew last year it wasn't a recording because when there was a tree on the tracks and they had to stop the train to move it he some how made the stop as though it was part of the story of the polar express. This year they are gave out an ornament of the train in the snow for all of the kids, they weren't going to give us one, till Eric poined out my belly. We also got our bells and cookies and milk. While on the train Eric made political chat with Mayor-Elect (No one has been able to take office yet) John Grahm and his wife and kids and Senator Hank Erwin was also in our car. He either has a great memory or Eric has his name written on his face somewhere, because he called him by name, they have met a few times.....

Corban's room
We had the rug cleaned to see if we could get rid of the smell... they guy who cleaned it said it was 100% wool so it is going to smell... so if the smell doesn't go away the rug will have to because it is too strong. I hung the letters and airplanes this weekend, all by myself. I will try to post pics this afternoon. Today I only have to give 2 exams and should be done at 11:30ish and can come home!!!!! Well, after I am done grading them. Tomorrow at 1:30 we go for our 4d. My sister-in-law April, had her baby yeaterday around 4, which isn't too bad they started inducing at about 6 yesterday morning. We have been so blessed, Tabitha has sent another 55 gallon bag of clothes..... praise the Lord for hand-me-downs and good friends!

No comments: