I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Friday, December 12, 2008
FINALLY!!!!
The drugs have kicked in! After having taken them for a full day and a half and after being sick for almost 2 weeks and after discovering I was running a fever, again and being in tears last night because I couldn't stop coughing.... when you reach the point that the medicine is not working and you are coughing so hard you are making yourself throw up..... I did the only thing that would make me feel better, I cried. There I said it. I am not one to cry, well um, hardly ever but I did last night. It unstopped my nose too!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment