I am beathing this pnuemonia and feel much better! I am actually in the Christmas spirit. I love to wrap presents and I got to do some shopping for mom and dad yeaterday. My parents got my grandmother a flat sceen t.v. at Sam's yesterday. It was a couple hundred dollars off just because it was a display and didn't have a box so they got a real good deal on it. My grandmother has a friend, Mary, that lives with her. She and grandmother have been good friends for years and they help take care of eachother. Well, they love braves baseball and Auburn football but their tv is teenytiny. So, I can't wait to see the look on grandmother's face! Grandmother has always been there for me. If it was not for her I wouldn't have been able to go to school Kingwood or alot of other things. I don't know exactly how much she "helped" but I know it was alot. Now she is on fixed income and money is tight. As a matter of fact she told us not to get her anything this year.... Oh I can't wait!!!!!!!!!
Have a Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment