Saturday, December 6, 2008

The car seat......

I made these to hang in Corban's room. After looking at stuff online and the outrageous prices I decided I could make them myself, for way cheaper. The airplanes are unfinished wood and I painted them the 3 wall colors $.59 each at Hobby Lobby. The letters are also unfinished wood from Hobby Lobby for $.99 each and I painted them too. The most expensive part was the 5x7 canvas I could only find at Michaels, they were a little under $3 each. For a grand total of $25.77 if you look online they want $9-$15 PER LETTER!!!!! I used my handy dandy hot glue gun to attach the letters and canvas after they dried. When I decide where to hang everything I will post more pics.... Oh, and Eric doesn't think the airplanes look like airplanes.... I think they are cute!








1 comment:

Mom said...

Well I think they look like airplanes, the old fashioned kind.
I love the car seat!