The first one is one of my favorites he has his right hand over his right eye and is sticking his tongue out. I wish I had a bigger one of these. It was funny because Eric was talking to him and telling him to move, and out came his tongue, we had to laugh. As you can tell the left side of his face is distorted. Because of where his head is he has his face stuck in the placenta, so they could not get a clear shot of it.I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Friday, December 19, 2008
And he looks like.......
The 4 D was really cool. You know there is a little person in there but this makes things a little more, um, realistic. He was opening and closing his eyes, kicking and punching, rolling his head from side to side, coveing his face with his hand, moving his mouth and sticking his toung out. At one point he even stuck one of his feet over his head. He didn't suck his thumb or even try to so we don't know about that yet....
The first one is one of my favorites he has his right hand over his right eye and is sticking his tongue out. I wish I had a bigger one of these. It was funny because Eric was talking to him and telling him to move, and out came his tongue, we had to laugh. As you can tell the left side of his face is distorted. Because of where his head is he has his face stuck in the placenta, so they could not get a clear shot of it.
The first one is one of my favorites he has his right hand over his right eye and is sticking his tongue out. I wish I had a bigger one of these. It was funny because Eric was talking to him and telling him to move, and out came his tongue, we had to laugh. As you can tell the left side of his face is distorted. Because of where his head is he has his face stuck in the placenta, so they could not get a clear shot of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Looks like a mini-Eric...look at the nose. Yes, definitly Eric; however, he still may look like you, Jennifer. He may have white skin and blonde hair...who knows. He is precious, whoever he looks like. (:
Post a Comment