That is my battle cry! I just have to make it through this week. I have final exams, students who have just figured out that they have to make an 81 on their exam to pass the semester with a 60, and mama's who want to be called every day and be updated on if their child had their work and wants additional copies of all their work from me!!!!! Ok, well pardon me for being blunt but no wonder your kid is in middle or highschool and can't do anything for themselves.... mama does everything. Some people say well, you can't help it your kid is irresponsible. Well, I beg to differ. You, as the parent teach your child at a young age things like cleaning up toys, putting garbage in the trash, not the floor. Why? Because some day they will have to make it in the real world without you, the parent. I mean seriously you spend 5 out of 7 days a week at school. WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING TO WRITE WITH? NO YOU CAN NOT BORROW FROM ME! WHY? BECAUSE YOU ARE IN 8/9TH GRADE GROW UP! Ok I feel better now, thanks.
On a happy thought, I got my Crystal original ornament this weekend and it is so pretty!!!! I am so excited!
1 comment:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. When Felicity messes up her sink in the bathroom, I spray some cleaner on it, hand her a rag and tell her to take everything off and clean it thoroughly...and I want it cleaned like I would do it! I'm telling you, after cleaning it three times in one day she keeps her sink clean (free from spit out toothpaste/dirt/etc). Some people think it's mean to make a four year old to do that, but hey, my kid can clean up her room better than most teenagers, when I ask her to. She has a great time being a kid and messing things up, but there is a time, a place, and an area. You'll be a great mom, Jennifer (:
Post a Comment