
I am so ready for Christmas break. This week is a review week and so is Mon and Tues of next week. Wed-Fri are exams. As next week rolls around I can't wait till Thurs! We have not had an ultrasound since we found out Corban is a boy and we will be going for our 4D. I pray he smiles for the camera like he did last time! Anyway today is our Christmas musical for elementary. My 1st graders are signing Angels We Have Heard on High.. or attempting to anyway, it is so cute, and my 5-6 grades are signing The First Noel, which is very pretty. Friday is Medieval Festival for the highschool and my 9th graders have to learn the entire song to sing We Three Kings and act out a nativity infront of everyone. The festival is really lots of fun... I will have to take my camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment