Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas in pictures....




Eric was the narrator for the kids christmas playat church, hence the top hat, isn't he cute. He also sang Mary did you know and did a great job!

So, after we decided to not spend much on each other for Christmas this year Eric goes and blows it.... he got me a mini dvd camcorder. The exact one I have been looking for, but refused to buy till the prices came down, he promised it was really on sale. I really wanted a camcorder to record friends and family at the hospital when Corban is born. It burns directly to the dvd and all you have to do is pop it into the dvd player, it also takes still shots and has a memory card so you can just upload it to the computer.


I found my camcorder wrapped up in my purse . It was the only wrapped present under the tree for me this year. Eric had 3 and he kept telling me how bad he felt becaues he only got me one thing and I had gotten him 3 things. After I unwrapped the purse it felt a little heavy so I opened it up and there was the camcorder. He did that because I ALWAYS guess my presents and he knew he would have to be tricky.


Eric loves his coffee so I got him a "to go" stainless mug with Corban's Daddy engraved on it.





Remember me talking about Eric saying that if he had footie P.j.'s that he would wear them.... well look at what I found!!! They glow in the dark too!




Eric and Lola, his sister's dog.








The latest Snyder addition Gracie Kalen (Kallen) Snyder.













Megan Snyder.








Me and Amanda being silly, she is due March 23. Both of us will be having boys!!!







Me, not looking so hot..... I was really tired it was a LOOOONNNGGG day.


Eric's parents, Mike and Gail.




Michael and Amanda being krazy. Michael can't wait for Will to get here.


























Some of momy's and Corban's Christmas goodies!











My dad saw these and had to get them for Corban, they were in his stocking.












Another thing my dad had to have for Corban, it is a bank.











Eric's sister, Kaci, didn't want to leave Corban out this Christmas either! It is a really cute scrapbook.












Coach purse that Gail got for both me and Amanda. It is the perfect size for keys and a wallet to carry with the diaper bag















Our big gift from my parents was a Garmin nuvi gps. Eric and I are always on the road and after last club volleyball season I realized how handy one would be. Eric is at work and the gps is in his car so I don't have a pic...... Oh, Eric's third gift was a book he wanted called Babyhood.



3 comments:

Nicole said...

love the pj's... you should have gotten matching pj's for corban!

Jen said...

I looked aaaaalllllllllllll over but couldn't find any. I was even going to write a note from Corban saying how they could match when he gets here.....

Mom said...

I believe Megan and Gracie's last name is Sirmans, not Snyder