I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Updates!
This past week has been crazy busy. This week is going to be just as bad! But I made it! This is the last "official" volleyball week for the season. I have a home game today and we play away Tues and Thurs. other than the regional tournament on Monday I am DONE!!!!!! We had club volleyball tryouts this weekend that I helped one day with. I didn't go Sunday because we got a new couch, visited a friend in the hospital at UAB, and wend to a friend's birthday dinner at some fancy seafood place over by Brookwood. NO! I would not recommend the place. They were out of several things and they were way understaffed We were a party of 8 and it took us 3 hours to get our food and eat. By the way that doesn't really work if you are preggo and ready to eat!!!!!!! I ate 3 different breakfasts yesterday. We got up and made cinnamin rolls, yum. I ran to walmart while Eric and the band were practicing before church and stopped at Burger King for an egg and cheese crossiant. Got back to the church and decided I was still a little empty and ate 5 of those yummy powdered doughnuts!!!!!! Corbin must be growing!!!!! He has also started to kick really low, it sometimes takes my breath away.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wrote you guys a suggestion on Eric's blog. Ask him about it...
Post a Comment