Thursday, October 16, 2008

I love my honey!

Guess what I did last night? Eric took me to the Michael Buble concert!!!!!!! It was so much fun..... the last concert I went to was the Gaithers, which was way more fun than I thought it would be, and the one before that was christmas before last with Trans Siberian Orchestra. So as you can tell I am not a BIG concert goer. Not only was the music great but he was very entertaining, he cracked several jokes. He even came down off the stage and into the crowd to have his picture taken with a 3 year old and on his way back up he shook several hands, one lady hugged him and grabbed his butt, both cheeks and gave him a good squeeze. It was so funny, he didn't freak out or anying he just laughed about it. And can I just say he is quite the cutie! They always make people look good in their pics but he is the real deal. He had his horns and did lots of teasing with his band. I love big band music, which is several of his songs. He did a TON of audience participation. Oh, and apparently Corbin liked it too because he kicked the whole time any music was playing.... guess he is going to take after daddy...... Thank you baby!!!!!

No comments: