Friday, October 24, 2008

Floats!!!!

Today we have from 8-12:30 to work on our class homecoming floats..... they are not real floats more like a 5x6ft pallet with a frame of chicken wire to decorate on the back. We end up having so much fun I will post pics there should be a few good ones this year. Eric has decided to brave the weather and the teens and help me tonight with all of the fun stuff I have to do. I have to get the alumni reception ready get the girls in their pictures before the game, with their dads. get them lined up on the field help crown the queen and stay for the dance till midnight..... needless to say I will be "sleeping in" tomorrow. Unfortunately for me that may mean 7 or 8am. It looks like we are going to paint Corban's room this weekend and I am so excited!!!!!!!! I will take a belly shot some time this weekend too, geeezzzzz people.....

No comments: