I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Stuff!!!!!
While Eric is in fl. visiting his fam is giving us stuff!!!!! Thanks to Joyce (Cuz) we now have a bathtub and play thingie. Thanks to granny we now have a couple of outfits, a bib and a monitor that has 2 handsets!!!! I will post pics when he gets back of everything new!!! The one thing I am really ready to have NOW is my crib. I don't know why, I just want it. Maybe I will get it for my birthday!!!!! For Christmas we have asked for baby stuff. My parents wanted to know if we wanted to go to TSO this year again as part of our gift but we opted for the baby stuff. Don't get me wrong when we went 2 years ago it was the most AWESOME concert experience I have ever had but, with it being our first kid we are starting from ground zero.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Crib advice... just get a plain ole simple crib. With Jessica i borrowed one... with Darcy I bought the most expensive crib with dresser ever. It turns into a bed but I didn't buy the package to do it. I just bought the crib and now I feel like I can't get rid of it. His parents bought it. with the boys I used Darcy's and then someone gave me another one... I've gotten rid of it since then but i'm stuck hanging onto this crib. I'm hoping my kids use it one day for their kids but really I wish i would have done something not so fancy and saved the money!
You are very welcome!
The play "thingie" is called a "walker" and the other would be an "activity center"
Please enjoy!!!
Post a Comment