Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baby its cold outside!

And I can't wait for Christmas!!!!!!! Eric and I have adopted a new rule. NO weddings, birthdays, house warmings or any more babies this close to christmas. Our baby count is up to 7, not including myself. Yesterday at school we had a suprise daddy shower for the 2 expecting dads at school, both of them are expecting girls. Sarah will be here in about 3 weeks, I am guessing when I am on a filedtrip in Nashville so I won't be able to come see her, its just my luck.... Adrienne will be here a couple of weeks before Christmas, an unnamed baby boy will be here around that time too. Eric's step brother's wife is having a girl at this time too... don't know a name yet. Corban and Madelyn should be here around the same time I think I am a week or two ahead of Jeni. Will #1 will be here in March and Will #2, if it is a boy, will be here in April. Oh, did I mantion Eric's mom's house warming party on Sat., Aaron's wedding in about 3 weeks and his birthday a few weeks later.... I think the holidays will be here soon too!!!!!!! Oh my gosh I think I am going to go crazy!!!!

In the mean time, Corban is VERY active. I can't help but laugh when he kicks.... except for the kicks that are really low, they are um, a little uncomfortable. He likes it low and I guess plans on staying there. He must be in a growth spurt because I can't stop eating, after Sunday I don't think there is any food left in the house. I am 1 week away from being 6 months preggo and people keep telling me that I don't even look preggo. I can't decide if that is good or bad.... We didn't get to get the room painted but I will post pics as soon as we do!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Yes, there are a lot of babies right now, but that is always how it goes. When I was pregnant with Ariana, we had one baby due every month (if not more) from November 2006-September 2007. Ariana was the April baby of this group. These were all within our group of friends! Needless to say, we were all broke! Sad thing is, Ariana still has no friends her age, all the babies born do not live around here, or moved away. It is sad. She hangs around with older kids...

Jennifer Crawley said...

Sarah was very excited last night when her daddy got home with all of her great stuff!! That was so great of all of you to plan it for Michael. He loved it!! I'm glad that he works with such great people and that Sarah will be spoiled to death by all of you!

Jeni said...

I'm right there with you on the baby thing...I think we're up to 17 between you and mid-May, but honestly I've probably lost count. And the low kicks aren't fun either, especially when the potty is eminent. People have said that I've only started to show the past week or two...