Thursday, October 23, 2008

Doctor/ Corban update

So, yesterday I met another doc in my group. I am on that rotation thing so I can meet all of the docs, they want me comfortable with whoever delivers me. I have to admit I was shocked last time when I went I had only gained 3lbs but had my pooch. This time I added 11 more pounds to that. So I am at 127.4...... I have not been this heavy since I was working out 2x a day and even then I only got up to 130. But at least I know why my back hurts. I am not very big but I am having a hard time bending over and getting up, it is weird to feel as though I have no stomach muscles. Corban is as active as ever he loves to play and kick from 7-9 at night and from 5-6 in the morning..... and other times in the middle of the night but it is more random when he wakes me up. The doc didn't say anything about my iron level so I am assuming it is fine, I can eat meat now.... as long as it is in something, chili, lasagna just not full on meat. Right after I have this kid I want a steak!!!!!! My next visit will be oh so fun as I get to drink the goo for the glucose scren and then have them take my blood an hour later. Eric has decided that he really wants the 4d so we are having that done in December when I am at 30 weeks...... Today's dress up theme for homecoming for my homeroom is the school staff, so yes, someone will be dressed up as me and it should be good.... I will have to take pics!!!!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

My right after food that I want is boneless buffalo wings from Applebee's with BLEU CHEESE instead of ranch! It's just not the same...

Valerie said...

I want a belly shot!!!