Now all we have to do is paint! Yeah right. The bedding is up and ready to go. I have found a painting idea that I love and am going to "borrow." I found it on the HGTV rate my space site, which is the channel that my tv stays on, http://ratemyspace.hgtv.com/snc/ViewItem.aspx?pguid=6db6be3f-1720-4ba3-a081-999042c09b6b&itemguid=0b7c8aeb-91b5-4587-9538-3d14b475f2ee. I will use colors that are a little different. I will have the 3 shades of brown, the color green, that matches my bedding and baby blue with a little darker blue but not navy. I love the way they have his name spelled out too. It looks like they used an 8x10 canvas covered it in fabric and painted wooden letters and glued them on to it. What do you think? My friend is going to paint it and also do some canvas paintings to decorate with in the color scheme.
The ladies at church are having a pajama party in a couple of weeks. I think it is a mary kay party too but who cares it sounds like fun. I am going to everything I can before I have to have child care........
No comments:
Post a Comment