I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Yippie Skippy
After my volleyball games yesterday we went and got baby boy's crib from wally world. It is a dark cherry color and is so pretty. Eric has been awesome, he put it up last night. The instructions were a little confusing at one point the picture shows one thing but the instructions say another, when all else fails I say go with the picture so we did and it was right. I have the bedding in the washer now so I can put it all up this afternoon, I hope, it will have to dry first. Eric brought back a bib that has the exact colors and sport theme on it that I want to use. I want to use light blue and the light green.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i can't wait to hear about your daddy with his grandbaby!
Post a Comment