Friday, October 31, 2008

Its a start...

The paint has started to go up in Corban's room. I love the colors and can't wait till its finished. It has been a crazy week for me with election stuff and all. Ever night my kids have an assignment having to do with the election. The first one was a worksheet where they had to define Communism, socialism, capitalism and redistribution of wealth. They then had to tell me the difference between communism and the redistribution of wealth. The next day I had a ton of emails in my school email, so I was a little scared but I was pleasantly surprised to find that the parents were thrilled with the assignment and wanted to tell me so....... that never happens parents only want to talk with the teacher when they don't like something! Yesterday we talked about Obama and the debt he will put the country into and today we are talking about McCain and his projected spending.....

No comments: