Monday, November 3, 2008

Corban Lee

Today starts month number 6 for me. It has gone by so fast but so slow at the same time......

1. Is very active right before bed 7-10ish.
2. Likes to wake me up at 4-5 to kick some more.
3. Apparently doesn't like beef.
4. Doesn't like english peas.
5. Loves sweets, especially chewy candy.
6. Has all ready started to eat us out of house and home and isn't even here yet.
7. Is still sitting VERY low and laying across, he refuses to sit up.
8. Has managed to push me out of any of my "normal" clothes.
9. Thinks that mommy also needs 2-3 naps a day.
10. Is tired of people telling his mommy she doesn't look preggo. Well, maybe not but I am freakin huge, for me, and the next person that says that might get slapped!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

You never appreciate that in the first pregnancy -trust me, I was just like you until month seven- but really appreciate it with the second pregnancy- I looked pregnant at 13 weeks!