I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Monday, July 21, 2008
What do you mean you can't button your pants?
Exactly what I said that I can't button my pants! I have been walking around with my pants unbuttoned for over a week now. Mom decided Friday night that I needed clothes that fit, so we went shopping. We headed up to JCPenny's and found a great sale. I got a pair of black dress pants, 2 pairs of capri's (one light brown the other dark brown) and 3 tops all for $65. All 3 bottoms are expandable, I don't really know how to expand 2 of them yet though, but it is not quite time to either. I guess that is ok as since they will grow with me.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It's either get new or wear none, huh? :)
DON'T SHOP AT MOTHERHOOD IN THE MALL!!!
Try oldnavy.com... i loved their maternity clothes! and consignment shops!!!
I would be okay with her wearing NONE!!!
Let's see, a lil bump, and not that far along...gee, must be twins!
I already told you a few places to go to get maternity clothes...
you can also get exercise/yoga pants...those are stretchy in the waist.
Take a picture of your belly and post it.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!!!
I went to Penny's because I had on no make-up and had my hair slicked back in a pony tail and felt like crap.... and I knew I wouldn't see too many people that I knew there on a Fri. night
Post a Comment