I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Big news, for blogger friends only!
Well, yesterday morning I woke up at about 3am and couldn't go back to sleep. I was starving!!! I tried to go back to sleep but I just tossed and turned, so I had to get up. Pizza from the fridge had to do for the stomach that refused to be silenced. I know this may sound completely bizzare and random but let me explain. The week before we left for our cruise I was feeling awful. I was dizzy, disoriented and got car sick for the first time... not to mention that I was going potty all the time. So I decided to take the test, it came back positive in less than a minute. So I suprised Eric with the news on the cruise! (FYI cruise with rough water and morning sickness, not cool) So, as of today, according to ivillage I am 54 days along 8 wks and 5 days. We have been keeping the news under the radar till after I go to the doc on Tues. So I will not post anything on my myspace or facebook till then, but I thought I would give you guys the heads up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WHAT?!?!?! YOUR PREGNANT? I had not clue.
Yeah!! I'm glad you're sharing the news! You will be all the talk at school when you break the news to all the Cornerstone people ... we are planning on having our baby there in January, so if you need to practice -- feel free to go and take her away from Michael and you can practice diapers, feeding, etc! :)
-- Jennifer Crawley
Congrats to you & Eric!!!
WOW!!!! Congrats! I had no idea you even had a blog! LOL
Congrats! Are you going to stay home or keep working...and we have another friend that is pregnant right along with you....but I'm not allowed to tell yet....
I will keep working, I love what I do and the school has a staff nursery with great ladies working in there, where the baby will be more than taken care of. It is alos down the hall from me so during lunch or my free time I can go get the baby if I want.
Post a Comment