I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
I know I am a nerd... but I can't help it!
I am so excited I get to go shoppin at CVS tomorrow. They have some great deals this week along with my awesome cupons I have a great transaction planned out. If all goes as planned I should get about $35 in merchandise spend $15 oop and earn $11 in ecb's. Since it is only really my second full shopping trip I don't have alot of ecb's saved up like the veterans do, nor the amount of cupons but we're workin on in. I think I am going to take my mom and show her how the program works, so we may go to the Helena store instead to the fancy new Calera store. I will let you know how I do tomorrow, since it will be my first trip all by myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Use the $4 off $20 combined with your $3 off $15 coupon on iheartcvs and make smaller transactions so your OOP will be even smaller!
Post a Comment