Well, today was my 1st solo CVS run. I think I did pretty well too. I did 2 seperate transactions cause you can't combine the $4/$20 and the $3/$15 but I did take them for all they were worth. While I was there I ran into the one and only Dawn Hensley, which made the whole trip worth while, we teach at the same school... an I had both of her son's last year. One for history, the other for history and Bible, poor thing I know. Any way I spent $8.22 oop and I still have $5 in ecb's. I got several things that didn't generate ecb's like the shampoo but for both bottles it was only $2 and I can't pass that up nor the comet 2/.99. The toothpaste didn't either but it was b1g1 and I had a $1.50 cupon.... So, while I know its not pennys I will get there one day.........I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Yay me!
Well, today was my 1st solo CVS run. I think I did pretty well too. I did 2 seperate transactions cause you can't combine the $4/$20 and the $3/$15 but I did take them for all they were worth. While I was there I ran into the one and only Dawn Hensley, which made the whole trip worth while, we teach at the same school... an I had both of her son's last year. One for history, the other for history and Bible, poor thing I know. Any way I spent $8.22 oop and I still have $5 in ecb's. I got several things that didn't generate ecb's like the shampoo but for both bottles it was only $2 and I can't pass that up nor the comet 2/.99. The toothpaste didn't either but it was b1g1 and I had a $1.50 cupon.... So, while I know its not pennys I will get there one day.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You did good!! Aww... I'm so proud of you!
I went and did a photo book. I sent an email. It turned out good and it was pretty darn easy too! I'm gonna do my limit on them!
you need to find a store that will let you stack those $3/$15 coupons or $4/$20... my store does :) so if you wanna ride all the way down here we can go together!
Post a Comment