So, today Jamie took me CVS'n for the first time. I had been reading on how to use everything and thought I had it all figured out but I wasn't quite comfortable going by myself. I think I did ok, with Jamie's help. Here's what I got
2- Dawn detergents = $ 2.00 = $1 ecb
2- Febreze= 3.99 I had a B1G1 cupon
1- Febreze air effects= $2.50 combined with the other Febreze I got the $5 ecb
1- shave gel= $2.00
1- Cascade action packs = $3.49
1- CVS liner= .99
2- Always Maxi= 2.99 I had a B1G1 cupon
1- CVS make-up remover wipes= $2.49
1- 3 pk paper towels= 1.99
1- CVS brand body wash= 2.99
1- laffy taffy= .99
Total Cupons -$16.03
Cash paid $20.48
ECB's earned $7.99
I have cupons lined up for my next purchase ready to go!
3 comments:
You did good!! You earned ECBs on things that you needed, and you should be good to pay only dollars for your next few transactions! Yeah!
Don't you just love this stuff...I've been telling everybody I know!
You did a good job! And had a great teacher! :)
Post a Comment