Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Doctor update

Well the doctor visit yesterday was great. Mostly beacuse my doctor is great, she is a wonderful christian woman. We didn't get taken back on time because my doctor had stepped over to deliver a baby. She wasn't on call but one of her patients was having major complications trying to deliver anda because that is the kind of doctor she is she wanted to go check on her patient. While others may look at that as being rude to you other patients I see it as good to know that my doctor would come check on me if I were having problems too. She really cares about her patients. All she ended up doing was feeling my uterus, giving me some vitamins that help with the nausea and was very excited about the baby. They said my due date should be around Feb. 22, which is what I guessed, with the help of ivillage. After she felt the baby though she said she wasn't positive about the due date, she said I have definate good growth, so apparently I am larger that she thinks I should be to be due on Feb. 22. So in 2 weeks we go back for an ultrasound to measure the baby and we get to hear the heart beat. She didn't want to say it but I could tell she was also running the possibility of more that one lil'bit, Thats what we call it, well it just sounds better than it.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Commmmmmeeeee oooonnnnnn, twins! That would be too, two cool!

Jennifer Crawley said...

Congratulations! I'm glad things went so well at the doctor!

Nicole said...

i'm voting for twins!