Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Two wonderful years!


Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary. Wow, it goes by so fast and so slow at the same time. We like to go to one of our favorite places to eat to celebrate but I was afraid that if we went to one of those places that lil'bit wouldn't like it. Eric was more than understanding so we went to Golden Rule down the street. For some reason I can't eat hamburgers or meat but Chicken and BBQ are fine. We got there just as the bottom was starting to fall out. We had enough time to grab the umbrella and get under the awning and the wind and rain were right on que. After dinner Eric was going to hit the street again but with the monsoon and all he opted against it. Which was good because he needed a day to rest.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

It does NOT seem like two years ago... but I guess I've been through a pregnancy and nearly a year with Soph, so that would make it two, huh?? Congrats, you guys! I pray blessings over your marriage and your developing family! I love you.

Mom said...

That's a nice picture!

:)

~Crystal~ said...

WOW! I was shocked to see it was 2 years! It doesn't seem that long at all. Congrats!