Well I went to the school yesterday to get some volleyball stuff done and I discovered that they changed my classes up. I am dissapointed that I am not going to teach any of the American history's this year but I have a really sweet schedule. God knows what he is doing. I only have to teach 4 classes.... Sign language, History 8,9 and Bible 9. This is a perfect year for me to get a break on my classes. It also will not be as difficult to get a sub for those classes while I am out. We have volleyball camp tomorrow and Sat. The gym doesn't have any a/c so please pray for me to have strength and energy..... I don't have any help this year.
I feel bad that I have not made my CVS run this week yet. I need to go... maybe this afternoon. I got a Shelby County Reporter yesterday and guess what was in it? The CVS sale paper for next week!!!!!! I know they are posted on I heart CVS but sometimes they are so hard to read. Since they get delivered to the school for free I am in for a treat this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment