I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Baby!!!
Sorry Val, I am late posting. The visit went great and we are so excited! There is only one baby!!! Not that I am disappointed but I was ready for anything. Eic was so excited he got to see the ultrasound before I did. I had to wait till she was done measuring till she would turn the monitor around. The heartbeat was at 164... if I remember correctly that puts the baby in girl range. Correct me if I am wrong and place your bets! I am currently posting from a friend's house so I don't have the baby pics on me. Eric took them to work and has scanned them. He has one posted on his blog if you want to check it out! I also found out that my blood type is O- that means when the baby starts to produce its on blood I will have to get a shot that will keep my body from rejecting the baby's. Apparently it is really uncommon to be O- but after my mom thought about it for a minute she thinks her mom was also O-. FYI Eric is O+.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've been thinking it's a girl. So, that's my guess!
"She's" perfectly adorable!
We are so excited about your new addition! Now Sarah will have someone to play with at school. She'll be sure to save room for her next to her bed at school. Also, Michael said that you were looking at beds at Ikea. I looked them up in my baby bargain book and they had an A rating. :) Maybe one day we'll actually meet instead of just talking online and through Michael!
-- Jennifer
Thanx for finally posting!!! J/K. Eric sent me an email before the day was out for me to read. I am so happy for you guys. Alex's cousin is also O-. The first baby is normally the easy one. The second one is a little bit harder because the body knows what is going on a little bit better, therefore, it is a little more "armed" than before. At least that is what Alex's cousin said. Heartbeat, by the way, says girl, and constant sickness will also say girl. Not really that sick normally says boy! So, tell me, how sick are you??? (:
Congrats!!! I think you are having a girl!!
Post a Comment