Due to Jamie's command I am now opening the bidding. What are you bidding on?!?!?!?! Well we should find out next Wed. what lil'bit is.... the question is what do you think it is?!?!?! I will give you some fun things I have already done. The Chinese cal. says boy. My cousin's cal. (don't know what kind) says girl and hers has yet to be wrong.... in the 10 years she has had it. According to the morning sickness, because I have been sick, there is a scientific higher chance of it being a girl. It was in a scientific journal that one of my students did her current event on a few weeks ago. I have not done the drano test..... and have no desire to. I have not been really craving either way one day it is sweet the other salty. The hair on my legs do grow at 900mph these days too. I have been taking the iron pills because I still have a hard time with meat (beef) but no problems with BBQ, chicken or turkey. What do we want? A healthy kid. We do however have more hand-me-down options if it is a girl.
Jamie---------boy
Jennifer (not me)---girl
Sherry-------girl
Julie--------girl
Vanessa-----girl
Tracie-------girl
Crystal------girl
Please keep a friend of mine in your prayers, I work with her husband. Her link is the Jennifer and Michael one. She is a first time mom to be and has been diagnosed with gestational diabetes. She has been trying to control it with her diet but oh my gosh have you seen what all you have to eat?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? She has also been sick since day 1. They went for their 4D ultrasound and they couldn't see anything. They go back either this or next Wed. to try again. She doesn't post very often but if you have a minute stop by her blog.
5 comments:
Man, I wish my kids and husband listened to me like you do! Ha!
Let's see. I have had 3 babies. 2 boys that I was very very sick with while preggo. One girl I was very very sick with while preggo.
WIth my girl, my hair all but stopped growing on my legs. Like I only needed to shave once a week. My hair on my head was way less oily too and I only had to wash it every few days. You don't shed hair either while pregnant.
With the boys, I never paid attention to anything regarding shaving frequency, but my feet got bigger!
It is what it is....
Oh and with my girl, I wanted sour foods. I ate so many limes and lemons! I couldn't eat anything sweet! If I did, it would leave an awful taste in my mouth. I had to chew cinnamon gum all the time to combat the wierd tastes. Any other flavor gum would taste bad.
I drank Unsweet tea, and lots of water. Sodas tasted awful.
Weird food things with the boys;
Ben, the oldest, I couldn't be around chicken, or sandwiches, popcorn or Pepsi.
WIth Aaron, I had to put pepper on everything, even macaroni and cheese!
so who has her trophy and how do i get it?
My vote is for.....GIRL!
Post a Comment