What a transformation. W have gotten rid of our full size bed that occupied the guest room and have cleaned out drawers and closets to make way for lil'bit. We got that new computer table that has doors so we can close up the computer mess. As for the mural, I think we have decided to buy some canvas for generic girlie paintings like butterflies and flowers but if it is a boy I would love nothing less that for a mural of a football field on the wall without a window on it and a baseball field on one of the other walls. Both would not be out grown for a while. As we get ready we have already recieved a few gifts from friends here they are in no particular order....

From friends......

These are from my mom. She bought these when we went to the carter outlet in Gatlinburg the summer before last. I got some things for Jamie and a few random outfits for shower gifts that would pop up along the way. Anyway, mom swore that when she bought these that she knew thay would be for me.

The super soft and cuddly stuffed animals to line the crib.... notice the pink one. Mrs. Eloff gave us.... she is pushing for a girl!!

The bedding. I bought this about a month I found out I was preggo. I found it at Ross for only $30.00 it is a quilt, dust ruffle, bumper and a fitted sheet. The ones I had looked at on line that I liked (and at wally world) were well over $100. So, I called Eric and said God sent us a blessing for only $30.00. He too had seen the sets on line that I liked and quickly told me to buy it.

This is the quilt. It is supposed to be boyish because it has sail boats in the stitching. Can you find them? Yeah, like I said it will work for either sex. If it is a girl we will add pink to the green and if a boy we will add brown and blues.
2 comments:
Yes, I saw the sailboats right away! But hey , girls like the beach too!
We need to get together once volleyball winds down and look at the calendar! I can't wait!
Post a Comment