Things have been quite crazy this week. We had a tournament last weekend, where we didn't win any games. That being said keep in mind my starters on my varsity are a 1 junior, 1 sophomore, 1 freshman, 1 8th grader and 2 7th graders. They did play hard though and we served well so that is all I can ask. I can't wait till this group gets older as they play together they should become a strong team. One thing I admire about my young players is they are afraid of nothing. Yesterday at practice they wanted me to hit balls at them as hard as I could and if they didn't get the pass to the target they wanted to do it till they got it right. What heart for such youngins!!!!!
The "official" ballot count came in Tues and Eric won by his 2 votes.... now we are just praying that the DOJ approves the new district lines. While Eric is not in it for the money there is some pay for being on city council and the extra would come in handy with lil'bit on the way.
1 comment:
I love you Baby...and baby!!!
Post a Comment