Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally

I have felt lil'bit moving here and there over the past few weeks but it has been very slight. Yesterday mom and I went to walmart and on the way back I could feel it clear as day. Last night after I got home I didn't say anything to Eric because mom has seen my stomach move but lil'bit had yet to perform for daddy. Well, while we were watching tv lil'bit decided to put on a show. Eric was in the livingroom so I had to call him in the bedroom. Of course by the time he got in there lil'bit quit. So, I pushed on my tummy and the acrobatics began again and Eric got to feel lil'bit move for the first time!!!!! I can't wait till Wed.!!!!!

Today I go to Tuscaloosa for a game and I am really looking forward to it. I am supposed to meet up with an old friend from Sams that I used to work with. She and her partner have a little boy named Kaleb. He goes to daycare at Open Door Christian School, where our game is today. Isn't it funny how God works I know he has been working on them for over 3 years now........

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Isn't it a wonderful feeling to be able to feel the life inside you. WOW! Even after all my children are grown I think I will miss that. I may be done having kids, but that first bits of movement are sweet and awesome!

Valerie said...

When I said, be done having kids...I meant later. We still want one more. I'm just saying that for the record. We aren't done yet!