Preston- from the priest's dwelling
Efrem- abounding
Jackson- God's gift
Andrew- manly/ strength
Corban- an offering- a gift offered to God
Seth
Adin
More than likely the middle name will be Lee- Eric's middle name but we are open to suggestions...... What do you think?
7 comments:
Corban is cool, as in "Corban Dallas" from "the 5th Element", a movie with Bruce Willis.
I like Seth too.
What about, Alexander?
Congrats on the BOY! Do you know just how many people check your blog from mine? It's crazy! And Wednesday you got alot of traffic. :)
I'm really liking Corban & if you go with Lee as the middle name it sounds nice.
Corban Lee
I love the name Preston. We of course chose Jackson, that was our first pick, so of course I LOVE that name even more! I also loved Andrew! HA- Of course Andrew Jackson Cook didn't seem right either! LOL. Corban is cool. Names are fun, and they drive you crazy too. I remember making a HUGE list and marking some off every night until we got down to the last few names. I went to the Hospital with 3 girl names ready and one boy name. Then when I was prego with Jack I only had a boy name, (we didn't know what we were having) so anyway- just remember whatever name you pick will be the BEST name!
Congrats! I didn't even realize you were prego! Fun Stuff.
If you send me your email I will add you to my Chlo&Jax site so you can keep up with that one too (as if you have all the time in the world to read blogs!)
Chlojax@yahoo.com
YOu know I had Grant picked out... but I have a vague recollection that you were against if for some reason. I also like A.C Slater, Zach, and Screech. So take your pick! :)
I like Corban and Preston.
Corban seems to be used alot lately. Meaning...it is popular, probably why everyone likes it so much and is telling you to pick it (: Good name obviously, but if you are anything like me, I like to use normal, but not extremely poplular names. I really liked Preston, it is not on the top ten, but is completely normal so he won't be made fun of and, yet, there will not be three in his class. (: Good luck choosing, it is hard to pick the name a person will carry for the REST of their life! Oh, and Jamie mentioned Grant...I really liked that name!
E-mail me (since I just realized I don't have your addy) & I'll send you a step by step of how to add a traffic meter to your site. They are alot of fun to have.
I like Efrem... I know someone with this name and it took some time getting used to.
Some of the names you listed would be really pretty together...
Efrem Jackson
Corban Seth
Preston Adin
Post a Comment