I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Monday, August 2, 2010
The house hunt
I don't have much time to post so I will get down to the point. We found a house we love and made an offer yesterday. While they may not accept the offer we put in we would at least like a counter offer. We LOVE this house! We do know the house had several showings this weekend but are praying that we are the only ones who made an offer!!!! No to mention that I know the owner........ I went to school with her daughter! Please be in prayer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment