Is a question I have been asked many times the past couple of weeks. I simply respond God is so good! We close on our house on Thursday!!!!!!
Tomorrow is the inspection at our "new" house. We don't see there being any problems but your prayers are more than welcome! While Eric is over there tomorrow afternoon he will take a few pics. Growing up I had really good pastors and they taught me to pray for specifics. That it it not that God doesn't know what you want but He wants to hear it from you. So when we started praying about our house, together and seperate I had a list of specifics, just like I did for this house. I want you to know God answered every single item I asked for.
-4 bedrooms or at least 3 with a den
-a big laundry room where we can leave the ironing board out and close the room up
-wood floor in the living room
-a master bath with 2 sinks and a door between the toilet/shower area and the sink area
-large master closet
-formal dining room
-fireplace
-2 car/ 2 door garage
-fenced in back yard
-seperate dog run area fenced in
After I saw how much Eric would like a pool I added it to my would be nice but not a must list, but we got that too :) Needless to say we will be having a pool party sometime between moving and having a baby.......
1 comment:
I love you Baby!!!!
Post a Comment