I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Corban's 1st hair cut
We took Corban to get his first hair cut yesterday and he did such a good job. I thought we would end up having to hold him but that was not the case at all. He actually sat in the chair like a big boy. He did push her away a few times but he never cried or fussed. His favorite part was a sucker for being such a good boy, he does belong to me because he loves grape, which has always been my favorite. Pics to come. My hands are swollen it is getting difficult to type.... tomorrow is 4 weeks to Asher and today is 12 days till close..... I am so ready to move!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment