I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
The adventure begins....
Being preggo with Asher has been, for the most part, uneventful, aside from the previa that I go back next week to have recehcked with another ultrasound. We will then know if Asher will be "scheduled." Well last week I started having a pain in my foot that shot from my shin every time I took a step. At first I thought that I had pulled something. Then the next day my foot and ankle was swollen along with a loss of sensation in my left leg, it felt like it was "asleep" but trying to wake up all tingly, it hurt so bad!!!!! After a call to the doc, I recieved a call directing me to the hospital for an ultrasound on my leg. They said the loss of feeling and swelling was normal but not the shooting pain.... so they checked for a blood clot to be sure. The test came back negative so they let me go home. Asher was sitting on my nerve causing me to not feel my leg. Friday he decided to move ever so slightly and is, for the most part, off that nerve. Thank God! I told the doc we close on the 31ts and I need at least a week before Asher arrives to collect my sanity!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment