is the most accurate description of my life/home at this point in time. If you walk into my house, which is really only accessable by the back door due to all the boxes that block the front door, that is exactly what you will find a mess. We have boxes piled high around the table, front door, Corban's room, our room. This weekend I get to pack the rest of the house and we will get to live like we are camping!!!! Eric has taken next week off and we will close on Tues at 10:00, after Asher's dr appt. While it has been a long crazy stressful time in our lives, it will come to an end very soon. we will be in our new house, which has everything we wanted in the area we wanted, and Asher will make his appearance soon. I have asked him to give mommy one week to get his new room set up.
At my dr appt on Wed. the ultrasound showed that the placenta has moved from blocking my cervix and Asher can make his exit. Now, since he is sunny-side up he needs to take a little spin to help mommy out in this process. I am dialated to a 1, which isn't much, but my doc says he is sitting right there and that when I start contractions that it won't take long for him to get here. In official timing we have 3 weeks to go!!!
2 comments:
how exciting!
I am so thrilled about your news...now you can just go into labor when he is ready and be stress free! I do hope he gives you a week in your new home, though. You kinda need a moment to breathe! (;
Post a Comment