Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fast Forward

Is a button I want to push for this month so bad!!!! Our house is sold and we are not going to be able to close on our new house till the 31st!!!! :( When we made a request to reduce the price of the house, because the roof will need to be replaced within the next 2-3 years, teh seller agreed but changed the closing date. I guess that is understandable because she is moving into an apartment......... So, our house will be completely packed on the 30, except for our bed and Corban's and when we get up that morning that is all we have to throw on the truck. Or, that is the plan anyway. So, sure we can move and have a baby 2 weeks later, nothing stressful about that, that is if I don't have to have a c-section......

On the Corban front, he thinks it is so funny when he poots. I am convinced that boys are born with this.....

1 comment:

Jamie said...

You can do it, my friend! Do not allow it get overwhelming! Take breaks when you need to. Unpack essentials first (sheets, linens, diapers, beds) and what can wait... well... let it wait! I can't wait to see what you do with the new house!