Is what I keep telling myself. God is so good to provide right on time!!!! The past few days have felt like a blur. We have been looking for houses online to line them up just to spend this next Satudray looking all over Alabaster, Helena and Maylene, we have not found any in Calera other than new construction, and why do that if we can get the same size house with a big yard and maybe a pool too. Then maybe I can have a pool boy........hum...... We were able to get our preapproval yesterday, the lady was more than pleased with our credit scores. We do have a target price that we want to keep the house payment under and with interest rates right now we can get more house for the money. We are looking for the best way to "close" on our house because the buyer is paying cash we are trying to save some money and thinking about using a title company instead of a lawyer.
My list
-start packing
-close on this house
-buy a house
-close on that house
-move
-have a baby in less than 8 weeks
Seeing as how I have to work next Saturday and on Sunday Aug. 15..... I think things will be a little bit busy at my house.....
4 comments:
A girl after my own heart! lol. Your 4 profile interests are definitely in my top 10! Would that be 'Bama football you love so much? I'm a VT Hokie alum...l.o.v.e. tailgating. : ) And a scrap junkie, but it looks like you're a little busy for that right now. Take care!
~Cori
www.crafticori.blogspot.com
I'm so glad you guys were able to sell your house! I don't know which lawyer you were planning on using, but the one we were going to use said they charge $750 for everything. Not sure how that compares to what the title company charges.
you know, on the bright side, I hear that moving while you are pregnant means you get to delegate a lot! Hurray for you!
P.S. "Delegate" looks funny to me, like I misspelled it...but I'm not going to look it up--just so you know.
Post a Comment