Well, Tuesday we finally closed on our house and moved in!!!!! We had lots of great helpers to get the truck unloaded and big furniture in the house.... we had to remove a door or 2 but they went right back on. I wasn't too much help because the house is 3 stories and I can't carry those boxes up and down the steps. I did start the cleaning though. The people we bought the house from left some junk and didn't leave it clean. She had 2 dogs and there was dog hair all over the steps, the kitchen cabinets were beyond dirty so my loving hsband called a maid service and they came and cleaned the baseboards, lots of dog hair, bathrooms and cabinets. It was well worth it!!!! We have a few more things to move today from my parents house, like the bed for the 4th bedroom and a chest of drawers.
Corban is adjusting well. Right now he is sleeping in Asher's room in the crib still and when we move Asher to his room, when he starts to sleep at night, Corban will go to his fire truck toddler bed. He all ready loves to play on it and today we might try a nap on it. Speaking of naps we are down to one nap a day so he sleeps better at night now. Did I mention Corban LOVES going up and down the stairs.
Eric cleaned and shocked the pool yesterday so it is ready to go! The only problem is it doesn't look like was are going to have a fall the tempatures are just dropping, which is nuts!
Oh well, back to unpacking. We will post pics when everything is finished. Asher will make his arrival in the next 2 weeks, maybe I should pack my hospital bag...... tomorrow......
2 comments:
Someone has their computer hooked up!!! congrats on the move! I'm glad Asher let you get this far...I was a little worried. Maybe you'll get another week to decorate before a new craziness begins...how long will you take off from work?...oh, and make sure to post that you are in labor on FB b/c we want to make sure to come see you guys and we need to have the option of both days you're in the hospital to visit cuz our family life is in a good way crazy (: !
I was worried too, but not even the first contraction, which has been a blessing. I do still have to pack my bag though. We will def let you know when he makes his arrival. Please don't feel like you have to make it to the hospital, it is quite the drive. If you like you can stop by when we get home, shorter drive and you can have a tour of the new house :) I know 3 in tow is quite the adventure.....
Post a Comment