I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
I have a new job...
I don't start till Aug 10th and I am so excited!!!! I will be working at the Regions in the main office in Riverchase in the telebanking department. I am one of the poeple you would call to ask questions about your account, change your address etc. GOD IS SO GOOD!!!! My checks will almost end perfectly from when I get my last check from the school and my first check from the bank. Not only that, but, I get to spend some of my summer with Corban and not looking for a job anymore!!!!!! After that first interview at the bank God just gave me a peace and told me to trust Him and he has more than proven Himself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so incredibly AWESOME!!!!! The best part is that you get your summer off and now don't have to wonder. I am so excited for you!
Praise the Lord!
I go back Aug 10th too - we need to get together before then!
why did i think it was at an insurance place? oh well my bad... i'm just glad you have a job!
Post a Comment