Monday, July 13, 2009

The Community Canvas

is Oxford's version of Sips 'n' Strokes, except it is only $25. My MIL has been wanting do to this for her birthday for forever. Well, her b-d was back in Jan. Well, we finally were able to get together and go this past Sat. night. We had so much fun!
Top l-r Kaci (Eric's sister, 11wks preggo), Amanda (Eric's brother's, Michael, wife she is Lily Beth and Will's mom) and Gail (Eric's mom) Botom l-r Sarah (Amanda's cousin), Elisabeth (Amanda's sister) and me. The "original" painting was the black and white one behind my head.
My painting, the background is chocolate brown, the flowers are white with accents of orange and a gold color. While doing this I made a really big booboo. Can you find it?
On another note, I am being sent to do a drug test this afternoon. I don't think I have ever been this excited to tinkle in a cup. After that I will know for sure if I got the job by the end of the week. Next week we are headed back to Fl. We are going to spend some time in Perry with granny, Eric's father's mom. Then on Wed. we will head to Gainesville again because Mema, Eric's mom's mom is having open heart surgery to fix the problem she was having that sent her to the hospital when Corban was 5 weeks old. So, please keep everyone in your prayers!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

nope can't find it... it looks super cute!