Thursday, July 9, 2009

Another Interview!!!

So yesterday I had an assessment and since I passed I went right into an interview. YAY! I am scheduled for my second interview with this company on Friday at 1:30. I am excited because I would work one Sat. a month of overtime and they have vision insurance, which I have not had since I lived came off of my parnet's policy when I was 19. So, I could actually afford to go to the eye doc and get glasses!!!!! I need some new ones! I really like what this job entails and there is an opportunity to move up in the company. I really don't want to be stuck in this situation again!!!!!!! We are praying for God's best!

Corban is talking up a storm, these are the sounds he makes; aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, oooooooooooooooooooo, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and a very high pitched squeeky eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. He can also make the long u sound. All vowels except the mmmmmmm.

No comments: