
My mother's day present form Corban, the mother and child cameo.

Me and Eric in the park that he grew up playing in. Perry, Fl.

Corban has his first swing in th epark that his daddy grew up playing in.

The family at Grany's L-R Amanda, Lily Beth, Granny holding Will, Poppy, Mema, Granddaddy, me holding Corban.

L-R Michael holding Will, Lily Beth, Granny, Poppy, Mema, Granddaddy, Eric holding Corban.

On the way to Fl. we found a great investment opportunity. Can you read the sign? It is Woodlawn Memory Gardens for sale. Do you know what that is? Eric and I are very entertained at this...

Corban is 5 months old!!!!


I found this outfit on sale while I was preggo and just had to have it!

Corban's big boy stroller. We met some friends out at Tannehill for trade day. We got some really good deals and did some Christmas shopping!
1 comment:
ok the outfit is too cute! love the hat especially.
Post a Comment