Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Interview

So, it did go well yesterday. It lasted an hour and a half!!!!! My jaws hurt from talking!!! She had 2 people she knows call her and speek highly of me before my interview. She told me towards the end of the interview that it was between me and one other person. After my interview Eric was talking to our insurance agent about my interview and asked who it was with again. Eric told her and she was suprised, because that was her friend!!! So she looked her cell number up and called her to tell her I was a good person for the job! Tomorrow I have an assessment at Region's for their call center in Riverchase. I know God has a plan for me so I am just praying for His best.

On another note Corban's boil is back. It never really went away. There was not a bump anymore but the skin was still tender and a purplish blue. Well Sunday we noticed it had started to come back out again... so we are now on his 3rd round of meds except this time they have increased the dose.

No comments: