I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Friday, July 31, 2009
The results are in
Corban's doc finally called back about 5:30 last night to give us the results of the culture she took. She said the boil has been caused by ecoli and to finishe out the medication that he is currently on and if it doesn't solve the problem to call her back and she would send us to a ped. surgeon. So, I hang up to tell Eric and 2 seconds later my phone rings again. It was the doc saying that she just happened to flip the page over and see the results were back as to what all kinds of medicines he can take to get rid of the infection. Guess what?!?!?!? The $80 Rx that she called in last week that he is currently on will not clear the infection up. She needs to call something different in. So she mentions the name of the stuff Corban has had 3 rounds of. I told her we tried that and it helped but never cleared it up. So, she says she will call in some other medicine. I asked her if there was a generic form of it and she says no. I said well we just paid $80 for the last Rx and we really don't need to take another hit like that again. She said oh, insurance doesn't cover it? I said well I guess all but $80 of it. I told her to call back in the original stuff and we would try that. If that doesn't work we are going to the surgeon. And I am changing his doctor!!!! GGGEEEEEZZZZZ!!!! I am so mad right now!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My friends daughter picked up e-coli on vacation one year, from a swimming pool they believe. She took a liquid antibiotic for one year to make sure it was all gone.
Antibiotics of any kind mess up the balance in your intestines, causing those nasty side effects.
I would check in with the pharmacy on the meds. Last time I got some meds, they forgot to run it though the insurance. I got myself a nice little refund.
Vestavia Pediatrics all the way! Sorry about the babe...poor thing. He will have a high tolerence of pain later though.
That was with insurance, Eric picked that one up and he made them check.
Post a Comment