Saturday, July 25, 2009

July

-Corban is 5 months old- detailed milestones to come later
-We celebrated our 3rd anniversary... pics of my gift to come
-Went to Fl- Eric's mema had open heart surgery- she is still in the ICU due to high blood pressure and she is retaining fluid- the doc's don't know why. Please keep her in your prayers.
-Getting ready to put our house on the market.
-Had to come home from Fl a day early to get Corban to the doc. His boil formed a head. Doc tried to get the core out but it is too thick. She took a culture so we hope to know exacty what it is by the middle of next week. In the mean time we are on our 4th round of meds for it, but a new kind that he gets to take 3x a day instead of 2. The new med smells awful and has a wonderful side effect..... lets just say we are going through some serious diapers.
-Friday afternoon we found Corban a church daycare, that is reasonable and 2 blocks from the house, for when I start work.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Hate to hear about the boil! Hope it gets better soon. I'm keeping a friend's little boy Monday-Thursday, so either Friday or Monday (or any other day that week) is fine with me. Just let me know when is good for you!

Jeni said...

Sounds good. Give me a call & we'll figure out what time. I'm not sure I have your number since we switched phones...